Avalon Now is a group that aims to bring together the talents, resources, and skills of people in the community in order to increase their collective power and work for positive change.
Our goals include:
- Organizing community events that highlight the people, businesses, and amenities.
- Reporting code violations to the Avalon Borough Council and the Avalon Borough Police Department.
- Spreading the word about what Avalon has to offer to attract businesses and families to the Borough of Avalon.
If you are a resident of Avalon Borough and have questions or concerns that you would like to present to the Borough Council, please attend a Council meeting (third Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm). If you are unable to attend to voice your concerns, contact Avalon Now and the group will bring your concerns to the council.
Please join us for an Avalon Now meeting, held the last Wednesdays of every month at 7:00pm, located at Avalon Borough Building, 640 California Ave.
Avalon Borough: A family community with easily accessible city amenities.
Avalon Borough is a community 6 miles northwest of the city of Pittsburgh and home to over 5,200 residents.
- Avalon Park and Swimming Pool
- Avalon Public Library
- Access for public transportation
- Minutes away from McKnight Road, Ross Park Mall
- Close proximity to the City of Pittsburgh
For more information and maps of the Borough, please visit the Avalon Borough Building, 640 California Ave.